Saturday 17 April 2010

weight gain

oh dear! we have fortunately managed to get someone to give us a hotel voucher.

This was good enough until we got to the hotel and checked in and they told us we had been checked in for three days and gave us meal vouchers for every meal until then. BARGAIN.

and then we went to the restaurant for dinner using our voucher and I lost count of how many dishes there were and there is an icecream factory machine.

I had lost a bit of weight this holiday - I think I shall be putting it on again in the next three days.

Earliest flight we can rebook out is the 3rd May or something like that. We spent 8 hours in the airport today trying to see where we could get. Our NZ friends have been very helpful and decided to completely gut their house so that was out (and they've asked us about visiting so many times - ah well, not meant to be) And the fact that the airlines wanted 10 000 GBP - no I haven't added an extra zero on there....to let us fly there...... US seemed to be out as well so we came back to hotel for free internet to see what we can book.

Then we learnt about free meals etc and decided this wasn't such a bad place after all. Now we've had conversation with others and have learnt new earliest booking date we're beginning to think again so I'm off to see what we can do about fly drives in US with fly out date of 3rd May - well its the same as I'd get here!!!!!!

And I must find the pool to try and swim off those two pieces of chocolate brownie that accidentally jumped to my plate from the buffet!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment